Streamlined Multi-User Contract Management
Pleasant Contract Server is an innovative multi-user contract management tool that allows you to create, revise, and collaborate on all types of contracts, while providing a secure way to store them on your own in-house server. Its extensive features allow you to customize almost every aspect of a contract, while enabling workflows between different users, and limiting access to only specified departments or roles.
- In Your Control, on Your Server
Why Pleasant Contract Server?
Strategic contracts mean strategic depth in the market.
- Rope in strategic partners who complement your services, and better serve your customers.
- Deny market access to competition by better planning the contracts with local suppliers, distributors, and partners.
Lack of coordination between various departments results in a poorly drafted contract.
- Define rules of engagement for various departments while drafting the contract.
- Eliminate delays in 'approval' using the alert & approval mechanism designed in the Pleasant Contract Server.
Missing out on contract renewal date leaves little room for negotiation.
- Integrated contract management system lets you respond in time to negotiate a better deal with your clients/partners.
- Intelligent contract management system informs its users on special clauses, and alerts on upcoming timelines.
Secure your contracts behind a military grade Contract Server that's hard to hack.
- Negotiated special contracts and deals that give you a strategic advantage warrant the protection that's offered by Pleasant Contract Server.
- Retain your market advantage over competition and new entrants for a longer time by guarding your trade secrets.
Industrial Contract Management
Banks & FIs
Transport & Logistics
Energy & Utilities
And more...write to us to learn how Pleasant Contract Server could serve your needs.
A Vendor Trusted By Thousands
The products of Pleasant Solutions are trusted globally by both small businesses and large companies with thousands of users, including those with rigorous needs. Enterprises that have trusted our products include:
Industries Across All Pleasant Products
- General Testimonials
- IT Companies
- Federal Governments
- State & City Governments
A variety of industries make use of Pleasant software, and their satisfaction confirms our focus in helping you achieve your requirements hassle-free and move on:
- Government Agencies
- Banks and Credit Unions
- Law Firms
- Accounting Firms
- and more...
- ABN AMRO Bank
- Activision Publishing, Inc
- Alaska Power & Telephone
- American Foods Group
- Applied Materials North America
- Australian Department of Defence
- Australian Department of State Growth
- Barneys New York
- Buckingham Palace
- Campbell Company of Canada
- CBC Radio Canada
- Chrysaor Ltd
- Cisco Video Technologies
- Collectors Universe
- Colliers International
- ConocoPhillips Inc.
- Danske Commodities
- Dassault Systemes Americas Corp.
- Discovery, Inc.
- eGovernment Agency
- Entrust Energy
- Greeley Healthcare
- HCA Healthcare
- Health Trio
- Hewlett-Packard Co
- Honda Manufacturing LLC
- Horiba Mira Ltd
- Institute of Practitioners in Advertising
- Jelly Belly Candy Company
- Killick Aerospace LLC
- Kingston University
- Koch Supply & Trading
- Loomis Armored
- Maritime & Coastguard Agency
- Monster Energy Company
- National Archives of Australia
- National Film Board of Canada
- National Weather Serivce
- New York University, NYU Stern
- Orchard Brands
- Planetary Resources
- Precision Medicine Group
- Raven Software
- Red Lobster
- Richelieu Hardware
- Sirius XM Radio
- Smith School of Business
- Sparrow Health System
- State of North Carolina
- Statistics Norway
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank (USA)
- Texas A&M University
- The British Museum
- Tivity Health
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of the Interior
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
- U.S. Maritime & Coastguard Agency
- UC Davis Health System
- University of Calgary
- University of Pennsylvania
- Vinci Energies
- Wanco Inc.
View the feature list to learn more about Pleasant Contract Server’s long list of features and capabilities, including the Microsoft® Word add-in, DocuSign® integration, Dashboard, Active Directory / LDAP integration, and much more.
Customization & Integration
Pleasant Contract Server is backed by a team of highly talented software engineers, designers and Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) subject matter experts. The software is designed to be is highly robust yet malleable to changing industry requirements.
The Contract Server's flexible architecture allows for custom integration with other enterprise systems, and to build custom features that address individual business needs. If you are looking for local support, check out our map of locations where our partner services can provide you onsite support for your contract lifecycle management needs.