Real-time Construction Sensors
The Client’s Need
A construction company specializing in helical pile installations needed to impress their clients with concise reports and proof of construction quality for engineering signoff.
Touchscreen software that is especially easy to use in the field would record real-time data from sensors and mathematically process it into concise engineering reports and graphs. The data is later synchronized to the client’s office. The reports, described as the “Rolls Royce of the industry”, would differentiate the client and assist in winning new contracts and increasing word of mouth referrals.
- Handheld touchscreen system
- Universal measurements converter
- Advanced report module
- Offline synchronization module
- Advanced database module
- Advanced database updater
- Pleasant reusable core
- Advanced configuration system
- ActiveWriter database interface
- Pleasant Visual Data Modellerr
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)