Real Estate Feasibility
The Client’s Need
A real estate investment firm, Libertas Holdings, saw a demand for analysis of factors affecting potential real estate invesments and wanted to capitalize on it further by selling software CDs. The software needed to be easily rebrandable to please marketing partners.
After producing two previous versions with other developers, the client had Pleasant create a sleek, new version 3 that was to greatly exceed the professionalism, flexibility, and visual appeal of previous versions. The ability to save many analysis reports for further changes, handle an unlimited number of mortgages, and conveniently allow both US and Canadian style mortgages all proved the software was well designed to allow Libertas to expand their market.
- Advanced report module
- Email integration module
- Universal measurements converter
- Copyright security module
- Pleasant reusable core
- Advanced configuration system
- Error and usage information server
- ActiveWriter database interface
- Pleasant Visual Data Modeller
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)