Make a basic Ticket
You'll need to have a Project, Venue and Event set up already.
- Start in Projects -> (Your Project)
- Select the Event from the Events list
- Add Attendee Types if required
- Add a Session
- Select your Venue from the drop down, and fill in the Start and Ending times for the Session. Optionally set the Doors Open time, and add a Limit (which will affect the number of tickets available for sale).
- Select "Save", which will return you to the Event dashboard.
- Select "Back", which will return you to your Project.
- Select "Add Product" from the Products section.
- Select "Session Ticket", then select your Session from the list and hit "Save" on the following screen.
- Optionally, select your new ticket from the Session Tickets list to edit the number of these tickets for sale, the number of times it's scannable, etc.
At this point you have a valid ticket that would scan and let users in to your event. However, nobody can purchase it, as it doesn't appear in any Catalogues.
- From Projects -> (Your Project), select or add a Catalogue
- Your new Ticket will appear in the list - adjust the price and (if desired) the start and end selling dates.
Your ticket is now available for sale.