Attendee Type - A class of people distinguished by ticket price. Examples: Adult, Child, Senior, VIP.
Catalog - A listing that determines how much users are charged for a ticket. Can also affect who can buy what type of ticket, and when.
Customer - A collection of information including name, address and email. May or may not be associated with a User.
Delivery Mechanism - A way that tickets or merchandise can be delivered to users. May include mail, web, hold-for-pickup. Can be associated with Fees
Display Category - A way to visually organize tickets
Event - A description of what tickets are being sold for.
Exchange Rule - Allows users to log in and trade a ticket they've previously purchased for other tickets. Examples would be a 10-pack of tickets for various other shows.
Fees - Extra costs that can be associated based either on Delivery Mechanism, or universally. Associated via Catalog.
Order - Collection of Tickets / Products purchased by a Customer.
Product - Anything able to be sold to a Customer
- Combination Product - Groups other products/tickets for sale purposes. Allows for "Buy 3 for the price of 2", Family Packs, etc. Not scannable.
- Simple Product - A product that you want to offer that does not require a ticket. Could be used for donations, or for something sold and handed to customer at box office. Not scannable.
Project - A way of organizing Events, Products, Catalogs and Categories. Example would be "2012 Season"
Session - A description of when an Event is occuring.
Tickets - Any scannable product for sale
- Multi - Allows for a single printed ticket to act as a pass for multiple shows.
- Session - A ticket with a specific time and place
- Non-Session - A ticket with no time and place (ie, scan for free giant foam hat)
Upselling - Suggests certain tickets to the customer when they buy certain other tickets.
User - Someone able to log on to the tickets site. Any Customer purchasing tickets through the web interface will be automatically be associated with a User account.
Venue - A location where a Event / Session may take place