Password Auto Changer
Discover how Pleasant Password Server will enhance KeePass for business
This feature allows a user to configure Password Server to schedule automatic password changes for accounts on a remote server (alias: external entry host).
Would you like to rotate privileged account passwords? This is made possible by first importing the credentials from a remote host or a user directory, and adding them to a schedule.
Supported Host Types
Auto Changer currently supports:
- Windows accounts,
- Active Directory / OpenLDAP
- Linux, Unix, etc. (any *nix with passwd command available)
AD/LDAP User Directories which have been setup for User import, can be reused as a Host Type with the same configuration.
- Add an External Host
- Set a Schedule to change the external password
- View Process Status when last modifications ocurred
At scheduled times, Password Server will:
- Connect to the host,
- Create a new randomized password based on the Password Profile set by the user, and finally,
- Change the password in the Host, and update the password stored in the server.
For Versions prior to 7.9.5:
* Read our legacy documentation.