To build apps:
- Any recent version of Microsoft Excel for Windows (downloaded) is strongly recommended. (Apps can be built without Excel, but they may be limited.)
- Completed apps can be easily modified with or without Excel.
- Web apps are hosted on our server (SaaS).
- Large implementations may qualify for self-hosting (both parties required for any server access).
- Excel files automatically stay in sync with the web application server.
- Geographic requirements for server-data location can be accommodated.
End users of the apps:
- Web apps are compatible with all common browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge).
- Mobile web apps are compatible with Android and Apple iOS.
- Database synchronizes with MS SQL, PostgreSQL, or SQLite.
- Web apps integrate with third-party software via open API or web hooks.
- Some common integrations (email, SMS) are available.
- Custom programming services available for complex integrations to third-party systems. We can provide affordable custom features or modules on request.
- Administration controls for IT departments (restrict users, data, etc.).
- Active Directory user management.
- Password policies and two-factor login support.
Reach out to our team below
We’d love to answer any questions you may have, and can provide on-demand quotes for any custom features you may need!