Version v7.9.24 (Latest)
With KeePass Client v7.9.25
July 30th, 2019
August 7th, 2019 (KeePass 7.9.25)
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous version.
- Added Two Factor Authentication method-selection to KeePass for Pleasant Password Server
- Password Requirements are now displayed when a user changes their password.
- A description of Directory-specific password requirements can be added to the Directory configuration. These will be displayed along-side Policy password requirements.
- Fixed an issue that prevented SAML authentication links from displaying properly.
- Fixed an issue where expiring a user's password would not force a password change if the user had Two Factor Authentication enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the Archive Folder would not work as expected in Enterprise after using a trial license.
- Fixed a KeePass connect error when using additionally restrictive permissions
- All KeePass users should use this new KeePass client (available from the Client Download tab as usual).
- Earlier versions of KeePass for Pleasant client (before 7.9.23) will show a disabled menu item for "Copy Password". However, it will still be possible to double-click the password field.