Version v7.9.21 (Stable)
With KeePass Client v7.9.18
April 24th, 2019
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous version.
- Added time limit options for Request-Approve, including ability for appropriate approver to provide permanent access. For more information, see: Time Limit options.
- Minor performance improvements.
- Modifications to default HTTP headers to improve security.
- Fixed an issue that caused manual backups (not scheduled backups) to fail and report success.
- Fixed an uncommon workflow error with user lockout notifications.
- Fixed an issue with email notification failure.
- Fixed an issue with Browser Two-Factor "Remember me" setting.
- Removed a possible popup error while creating External Entry Hosts.
- Fixed an issue that could loss of context details while user is requesting a password reset.
- Fix of potential "Copy Link to Folder" error.
- Upgrading from Versions 7.9.18 or 7.9.19:
- Admins may have an issue creating a manual backup file: either create a backup manually, or restart the service, or create with scheduled backups (and confirm the backup file is created in the event logs).
- Minor grammatical error for Approved Request notifications, which can be corrected by following the steps listed here (in common issues).
- Future versions (7.9.23 and onwards) of KeePass for Pleasant Client are not compatible with this Server version (or older server versions). There are two significant compatibility differences including: Copy Password or Move Entry. In general, using a newer client version with an older server version is not recommended.