Version v7.9.13 (Stable)
With KeePass Client v7.9.10
Oct 31st, 2018
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous version.
- As of Version 7.9.0, HTTP SSO will become a legacy module, only available to service plans purchased prior to this release. Other SSO modules will still be available.
- Tweaked a few policies and coding approaches to increase security robustness in a few places.
- Fixed an issue where the Set Sub-Roles dialog on the Manage Roles page was not populating with existing sub-roles when opened.
- Fixed an issue that could result in incorrect password reset links being sent if the admin has configured a display URL that includes a port.
- There may be a delay in the service startup after upgrading from versions 7.9.12 or earlier, as data tables are optimizing for performance and undergoing structural changes. Please allow some time (up to an hour, or more for large databases) for the process of database conversion to complete. It is safe to stop the service at any time.