Version v7.7.6 (Stable)
With KeePass Client v7.7.6
November 14th, 2017
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last version of any type.
- Logged Events page now defaults to only showing the last 30 days of events. The date range shown can be adjusted with the new filters on the page.
- Added autocomplete to the Event Type filter on the Logged Event grid.
- Two Factor token inputs are now masked by default with a toggle to show the typed text.
- SSO Launch links now display as disabled to users who do not have access to use an Entry via SSO.
- Improved web client performance when getting folders containing entries with many custom fields.
- Improved KeePass client performance
- Fixed an issue that would prevent a user from being deleted if they had been recorded with SSO Session Recording.
- Fixed an issue could cause deadlocking in MSSQL databases when performing user administration.
- Upgrading from Versions 7.6.5 and earlier: Following a security improvement in 7.6.6, Enterprise Edition installs may require a change to their Access Levels to retain pre-update capabilities: See Can Only Grant Read-Only Permissions.
- Users viewing Password Server in a language other than English may experience issues with the Logged Events page. Update to the latest or stable version to correct this issue.