Version v7.7.5 (Stable)
With KeePass Client v7.7.3
October 4th, 2017
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last Stable version (7.7.3).
For information about the "Latest" versions in between, see Older And In-between Versions.
- Spanish, Dutch and Japanese localization of the Web Client and part Server Administration interface has been included.
- Due to continuous development, localization is an ongoing process and some lines of English may persist even after changing your preferences. If you have any questions or suggested revisions, please contact us with the phrase and an explanation.
- Failed sign in attempts now appear on the Logged Events page and in the audit log file.
- Various improvements to the Web Client interface.
- The Enrollment Report has been moved under Users and Roles > Manage Login Resets
- Auto-detection of browser language now stays up to date with your current language settings.
- A User's selected language is now saved on the Server and will follow them wherever they sign in.
- Fixed an issue that would cause server to hang during Two-Factor configuration on installations using a MSSQL database.
- Fixed an issue that could cause installation of Password Server to fail.
- Upgrading from Versions 7.6.5 and earlier: Following a security improvement in 7.6.6, Enterprise Edition installs may require a change to their Access Levels to retain pre-update capabilities: See Can Only Grant Read-Only Permissions