Version v7.7.3 (Stable)
With KeePass Client v7.7.3 (new)
Aug 2nd, 2017
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last Stable version (7.6.6).
For information about the "Latest" versions in between, see Older And In-between Versions.
- French localization of the Web Client and Server Administration interface has been included.
- Due to continuous development, localization is an ongoing process and some lines of English may persist even after changing your preferences. If you have any questions or suggested revisions, please contact us with the phrase and an explanation.
- Client Configuration now includes the option to set an expiry for the data cached by the Offline Sync feature.
- This feature requires the latest version of our KeePass Client
- Users can now enter our KeePass client's offline mode directly from the login dialog.
- Requires the user to first connect to the server after updating their client to verify that they have permission to Work Offline.
- Administrators can now update Reset Users with values from the Directory they were imported from:
- Users & Roles > Reset Users > Actions > Update User from Directory
- Password AutoChange can now be run manually from the Action menus in the Password AutoChange dialog
- Admin can now set Private Folders to be created with Block Inheritance already enabled from Users And Roles > Manage > Private Folders.
- The Lockout Policy can now be set to notify users via email when they have exceeded the maximum allowed attempts and have been locked out in Users and Roles > Manage > Policies > Edit a Policy > Lockout Policy
- Additional text has been added for the German language translations.
- Admin can now reset their Access Levels to their default values by clicking the Reset Access Levels to Defaults button at the bottom of the Access Levels page.
- This action requires the Administer Users Role Permission to perform.
- Missing default Access Levels are now regenerated when activating a Community Edition license
- Prevented a potential server crash when SSH Password AutoChange fails to connect to the Credential Host.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent users with multiple 2FA methods configured from logging in.
- Reset User logins are no longer case sensitive.
- Changing a Reset User's email now properly reset their email confirmation status.
- Fixed an issue that could cause errors when Restoring backups made in versions of Password Server before 7.6.0
- Reset Users now show as already imported on the Import Users page.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Required Comment prompt for Edit Entry to keep reappearing when editing an entry in the KeePass client.
- Fixed an issue when using HTTP SSO where Chrome would not accept the certificates signed by the SSO Server's Root certificate.
- Upgrading from Versions 7.6.5 and earlier: Following a security improvement in 7.6.6, Enterprise Edition installs may require a change to their Access Levels to retain pre-update capabilities: See Can Only Grant Read-Only Permissions.