Version v7.5.15 (Stable)
With KeePass Client v7.5.14
Nov 29th, 2016
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last version of any type.
- Directory migration process changes
- Directory users that cannot be linked to an entry in the Directory will be marked as Disconnected
- Admin ability to fix Disconnected users by going to Users and Roles > Manage Users and selecting Actions > Reconnect User to Directory
- See Disconnected Users for more informaton.
- Duplicating Entries performance in our KeePass Client.
- Duplicating Groups is now available in our KeePass Client.
- Fixed an issue where the Directory migration finalization warning would not disappear even after a successful migration.
- "Remember Browser" option for Two Factor Authentication is working again.
- Fixed an error that was preventing users from resetting their password when Two-Factor was required
- Cancelling the Two Factor Authentication dialog will now relock the KeePass Client instead of unlocking it with the username and password but leaving it disconnected from the server.
- Reset Server Demo no longer encounters an error when visiting the License page
- Expiry Report showing the correct date.
- Saving a invalid credential name or attempting to upload attachments that are too large from the KeePass Client will now give a warning rather than an error that discards changes.
- KeePass Client's Offline mode now works on machine with FIPS enabled
- On rare occasion after a version upgrade, the main home page screen remains on "loading..." which can be resolved by clearing the browser's cache (or page refresh: CTRL + F5 or CMD + R)
- KeePass Clients v6.0.1 and older will not be able to perform actions that require usage comments, although other functions will continue working. Upgrade the client installations.
- Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported in Password Server Version ≥ 7.0.1.