Version v7.5.11 (Stable)
With KeePass Client v7.5.9
Aug 5th, 2016
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last Stable version (7.5.9).
For information about the "Latest" versions in between, see Older And In-between Versions.
- RDP SSO now accepts more formats for URL and Username
- RDP SSO can now connect to machines using a port other than the default 3389
- See RDP SSO for more information.
- RDP SSO will now work when hosted on a machine that is not a member of a domain.
- KeePass Clients v6.0.1 and older will not be able to perform actions that require usage comments, although other functions will continue working. Upgrade the client installations.
- Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported in Password Server Version ≥ 7.0.1.