With KeePass Client v7.9.8
Aug 20th, 2018
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous version.
- As of Version 7.9.0, HTTP SSO will become a legacy module, only available to service plans purchased prior to this release. Other SSO modules will still be available.
- User Access Window now allows column resizing
- Fixes an error when deleting an entry via the KeePass for Pleasant client
- Fixes an error that prevented import of directory users
- May receive an error when importing users. This item is resolved in version 7.9.9.