With KeePass Client v7.9.5
July 19th, 2018
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous version.
- As of Version 7.9.0, HTTP SSO will become a legacy module, only available to service plans purchased prior to this release. Other SSO modules will still be available.
New Feature: AD/LDAP Entry Import
- Available in Enterprise+
- Password Auto Changer has undergone a major revision.
- Credential Hosts have been renamed to External Entry Hosts and are now all managed from a central location in Advanced > Entries > External Entry Hosts
- If you already have configured an Active Directory connection for importing Users, you can reuse this configuration by creating a User Directory Host.
- Last and Next Sync times are now visible in the Entry Details dialog
- Entry information can now be imported from AD, LDAP and User Directory External Entry Host types.
- Folder Actions > Import Entry
- Requires Modify PasswordAutoChange Settings access on the Folder and an External Entry Host that has been configured with Admin Credentials.
- See our documentation for more information.
KeePass Client Update
- The KeePass for Pleasant Client has been updated and is now based on KeePass 2.39.1
- Visit the KeePass website for more information on the changes.
- A custom password can now be set when exporting a .kdbx file from the KeePass for Pleasant Client
- Auto-Import from User Directory now works with KeePass for Pleasant and Password Server Mobile app logins.
- First login must include the Directory alias configured in Password Server (eg. MyUser@MyDirectoryAlias)
- Automatic Directory Syncs and Health Checks can now be scheduled from the Action menus on the Manage Directories page.
- Directory User Status will now by synced from their Directory during sign in and manual sync.
- Directory Users that have been Disabled in AD will now be marked as Disabled in Password Server.
- Directory Users that cannot be found during a sync will now be automatically marked as Disconnected and can be reconnected to the Directory account from the Action menus on the Manage Users page.
- Performance improvements for Web Client initial loading and Folder navigation.
- Fixed and issue where Grant Archive Access Level Permissions were not being applied.
- Fixed an issue where new Comment and Notification Triggers could not be added.
- Custom Logging Filters that filter on a specific user, no longer prevent that user from being deleted.
- The testing of AD/LDAP connections using TLS/SSL certificates has been improved, with additional checks, however the error message may be unclear. If you are running into this problem, try Basic Authentication with "using SSL" turned off.
- There may be a delay in the upgrade process from earlier versions, as data tables are optimizing for performance.