With KeePass Client v7.9.0
May 22nd, 2018
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous version.
This release fixes an issue found shortly after v7.9.1 was released. Given the short window between these releases, these Release Notes include the items from v7.9.1.
- As of Version 7.9.0, HTTP SSO will become a legacy module, only available to service plans purchased prior to this release. Other SSO modules will still be available.
- In the near future, Web SSO with SAML integration will become available.
- Bulk Role management is now available for Enterprise+ installations.
- Bulk User and Role management can now be used to update imported Users and roles from their Directories
- Improved performance of the Logged Events page
- Fixed an issue where User Access on Entries and Folders could not be modified
- Fixed the User Access UI layout for all supported languages
- Fixed an issue where Entry expiry dates would accept but not actually save some formats
- Fixed the Entry Dialog getting stuck open if the Tags Folder was hidden
- Fixed an issue in Logged Events where the Related Events table would not appear if another item in the same session had already been expanded.
- If 2FA authentication is required and the Favourites feature is disabled, KeePass may double-prompt for the 2FA token. This issue will be resolved shortly in the upcoming release. Enterprise customers experiencing this problem, can request a temporary Enterprise+ trial key to resolve in the interim.