With KeePass Client v7.9.18
Feb 28th, 2019
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous version.
- Modifications to default HTTP headers to improve security.
- Creating a credential via API now only requires the GroupId. See our documentation for more information.
- For new policies the application & web timeouts are both defaulted to 12 hours.
- Attempting a password retrieval will first clear the password from memory.
- Fixed an expiring user password problem which could potentially require a service restart.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Password Expiry Notifications from being sent.
- Using a link to an Entry will now highlight the particular entry.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a Directory connection error with additional group membership filters.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the record of user lockout attempts to reach the maximum number.
- Fixed an error in the scheduled Directory Health Check.
- Fixed an issue with version number warnings to the end users.