With KeePass Client v7.9.0
Please Note: There is a known issue with adding permission assignments; this issue is resolved in version 7.9.2.
May 14th, 2018
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous version.
- As of Version 7.9.0, HTTP SSO will become a legacy module, only available to service plans purchased prior to this release. Other SSO modules will still be available.
- In the near future, Web SSO with SAML integration will become available.
- Bulk Role management is now available for Enterprise+ installations.
- Bulk User and Role management can now be used to update imported Users and roles from their Directories
- Improved performance of the Logged Events page
- Fixed an issue where User Access could not be added in some Enterprise and Community editions
- Fixed the User Access UI layout for all supported languages
- Fixed an issue where Entry expiry dates would accept but not actually save some formats
- Fixed the Entry Dialog getting stuck open if the Tags Folder was hidden
- Fixed an issue in Logged Events where the Related Events table would not appear if another item in the same session had already been expanded.
- There is a problem with adding permission assignments. This problem is resolved in: version 7.9.2.