With KeePass Client v7.9.0
Please Note: There is a known issue with adding permission assignments for some enterprise and community edition customers; this issue is resolved in version 7.9.2.
May 1st, 2018
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous version.
- As of Version 7.9.0, HTTP SSO will become a legacy module, only available to service plans purchased prior to this release. Other SSO modules will still be available.
- In the near future, Web SSO with SAML integration will become available.
New Feature: Archive
- Available in Enterprise+
- Enabled in Settings > Advanced Folders
- Once enabled, Administrators can use the "Archive" and "Permanently Delete" access permissions to limit which users can actually delete items from the system.
- Folder and entries that are not permanently deleted will end up in the Archive Folder where they can be reviewed, retained, deleted permanently or restored to the tree.
- See Archive Folder documentation for details
- Improved support for hosting Pleasant Password Server in IIS. See our guide for further information on migrating your installation.
- To make it easier to migrate from IIS Express to IIS, we have moved the location of the Licensing Files to C:\ProgramData\Pleasant Solutions\Password Server
- Bulk user management is now available for Enterprise+ installations.
- Challenge Configurations now have the option to allow users to reset their login password to unlock their account after multiple failed login attempts.
- Administrators can now configure an alternative URL to be used when generating and displaying links to the Password Server.
- Improved the performance of the Private Folders page and added a button to Create a private folder for all users who do not currently have one.
- Administrators can now test their connection from the Directory Configuration page.
- More comprehensive Event Logging.
- Various UI tweaks, fixes and improvements including:
- The ability to toggle the visibility of potentially sensitive fields (ie. Answers to Reset Questions, Two Factor tokens/passwords)
- Rearranging the interface for adding User Access to folders & entries
- Improvements to error reporting
- Fixed an issue where attempting to delete a folder would fail if a comment was required for the user to delete an entry inside it.
- Fixed an issue where an entry that was edited with the Mobile or KeePass Client would lose the value of the Distinguished Name field.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent saving changes to the Database Backup configuration.
- There is a problem with adding permission assignments for some Enterprise and Community edition customers. This problem is resolved in: version 7.9.2.