With KeePass Client v7.8.0
January 24th, 2018
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last version of any type.
- The folder that the web client starts on can now be set on Settings > Advanced Folders
- If the admin has set the starting folder to User Preference, then users can change this setting via Hello, [username] > Manage Account > Edit > Starting Folder
- NAS Identifier or IP Address can now be set for RADIUS Two Factor configurations
- All Reports with date range parameters now allow leaving a date field blank, to include events that occur since the very start, or events up until the current moment.
- Numerous Security and UI improvements
- Fixed an issue where the Copy Password dialog would not appear in Tag or Favourites folders.
- Right-click context menus in the Users and Roles grids now display the correct Actions again.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent a user from changing their personal language setting.
- The search field on the Web Client now properly recognizes Unicode characters.
- Upgrading from Versions 7.6.5 and earlier: Following a security improvement in 7.6.6, Enterprise Edition installs may require a change to their Access Levels to retain pre-update capabilities: See Can Only Grant Read-Only Permissions.