With KeePass Client v7.7.2 (new)
July 11th, 2017
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last version of any type.
- French localization of the Web Client and Server Administration interface has been included.
- Due to continuous development, localization is an ongoing process and some lines of English may persist even after changing your preferences. If you have any questions or suggested revisions, please contact us with the phrase and an explanation.
- Users can now enter our KeePass client's offline mode directly from the login dialog.
- Requires for the user to first connect to the server after updating their client to verify that they have permission to Work Offline.
- Admin can now set Private Folders to be created with Block Inheritance already enabled from Users And Roles > Manage > Private Folders.
- The Lockout Policy can now be set to notify users via email when they have exceeded the maximum allowed attempts and have been locked out in Users and Roles > Manage > Policies > Edit a Policy > Lockout Policy
- Reset User logins are no longer case sensitive.
- Changing a Reset User's email now properly reset their email confirmation status.
- Fixed an issue that could cause errors when Restoring backups made in versions of Password Server before 7.6.0
- Upgrading from Versions 7.6.5 and earlier: Following a security improvement in 7.6.6, Enterprise Edition installs may require a change to their Access Levels to retain pre-update capabilities: See Can Only Grant Read-Only Permissions