With KeePass Client v7.7.1
June 9th, 2017
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last version of any type. v7.7.1 addresses issues with Enforced Configuration and Offline Mode in our KeePass Client found shortly after the release of v7.7.0. All customers using v7.7.0 are encouraged to upgrade their server and clients to v7.7.1 at their earliest convenience.
- Client Configuration now includes the option to set an expiry for the data cached by the Offline Sync feature.
- This feature requires the latest version of our KeePass Client
- Administrators can now update Reset Users with values from the Directory they were imported from:
- Users & Roles > Reset Users > Actions > Update User from Directory
- Password AutoChange can now be run manually from the Action menus in the Password AutoChange dialog
- Prevented a potential server crash when SSH Password AutoChange fails to connect to the Credential Host.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent users with multiple 2FA methods configured from logging in.
- Upgrading from Versions 7.6.5 and earlier: Following a security improvement in 7.6.6, Enterprise Edition installs may require a change to their Access Levels to retain pre-update capabilities: See Can Only Grant Read-Only Permissions