With KeePass Client v7.6.5
May 10th, 2017
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last version of any type.
- Moved Logging Event Settings and Syslog Configuration links to the navigation bar under Logging
- Report Schedules will now display error messages if changes to the Password Server have invalidated any of the report parameters.
- Improved logging and error handling in Password AutoChanger.
- Fixed issues that could prevent viewing and saving of Report Schedules
- Fixed an issue in our KeePass client where Entries added to a Folder that had just been created by duplicating another Folder would not be pushed to the Server.
- A previous fix uncovered that the some of the default Access Levels were missing the Grant User Access permission. This has been added for Community installations but Enterprise users will need to adjust this themselves as required by their organization.