With KeePass Client v7.6.3
Mar 21st, 2017
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last version of any type.
- Improved client loading times.
- Web client: Users can now access the Actions menus for Entries and Folders by right-clicking the row in the grid or folder in the tree.
- Web client: Users can now duplicate credentials and folders
- Report schedules can now only be modified by the user who created them
- Added clarifying text that reports are generated with the permission of the user who created them. All users receive the same report
- Various other improvements and fixes to Web and Keepass client presentation and stability
- Fixed an issue that would require web client users to clear their cache after a server upgrade
- Server no longer hangs after failure to change an account password
- Fixed an issue which could prevent using Password Server's Backup and Restore feature to migrate directly from SQLite to a different database type.
- HTTP SSO can now use different placeholders to distinguish between different credentials for the same site
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the Web Client from opening a folder with more than 1000 entries
- KeePass Clients v6.0.1 and older will not be able to perform actions that require usage comments, although other functions will continue working. Upgrade the client installations.
- Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported in Password Server Version ≥ 7.0.1