With KeePass Client v7.5.4 (no change)
June 14th, 2016
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last version of any type.
- Fixed an issue that sent Reset Users with Two Factor Authentication back to the login screen after signing in.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Reset Users from viewing their Two Factor configuration.
- Fixed an issue that could result in manual backups being saved with the wrong encryption key.
- KeePass Clients v6.0.1 and older will not be able to perform actions that require usage comments.
- Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported in Password Server Version ≥ 7.0.1.