With KeePass Client v7.5.4
May 30th, 2016
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last version of any type.
- HTTP SSO Server now supports "Basic Authentication" http mode.
- Performance improvements for KeePass and mobile clients
- Fixed an issue where creating a circular role relationship in which A is a sub-role of B is a sub-role of A would cause a crash when members of A or B logged in.
- (KeePass Client) Fixed an issue where Offline Mode would deny Standard Edition users access to cached entries.
- KeePass Clients v6.0.1 and older will not be able to perform actions that require usage comments.
- Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported in Password Server Version ≥ 7.0.1.