With KeePass Client v7.5.3
Aprl 21st, 2016
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last version of any type.
- Added View Security access level option to allow users to view, but not edit the security rules for folders and credentials.
- The Enrollment Report is now available to be scheduled.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to launch RDP SSO for a credential could leave it in a state where it cannot be deleted.
- Fixed an issue in our KeePass client where credentials could be deleted if a user tried to move a folder to another folder where they do not have permission.
- Fixed an issue in the Enrollment Report where the "Email Configured" and "Two-Factor Configured" columns would always say 'No' if the user did not have a Reset Challenge Policy assigned.
- If you're upgrading from version 6.4.13 or earlier, follow these instructions to avoid errors post-upgrade.
- KeePass Clients v6.0.1 and older will not be able to perform actions that require usage comments.
- Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported in Password Server Version ≥ 7.0.1.