With KeePass Client v7.4.8
Feb 26th, 2016
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last version of any type.
- Various performance improvements for Web Client and KeePass start up.
- Fixed an issue where Directory types other than Active Directory could not be edited or created.
- If you're upgrading from version 6.4.13 or earlier, follow these instructions to avoid errors post-upgrade.
- KeePass Clients v6.0.1 and older will not be able to perform actions that require usage comments.
- Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported in Password Server Version ≥ 7.0.1.