With KeePass Client v7.4.8 (no change)
Mar 22th, 2016
This release fixes a potential activation issue found shortly after v7.4.11 was released. Given the short window between these releases, these Release Notes include the items from v7.4.11.
New Feature: SSO Session Recording
- Allows admin to review activities performed while accessing privileged systems through Pleasant Universal SSO
- See SSO Session Recording for more information
- Password Server now prevents Mozilla Firefox from prefilling saved login information in unexpected places in the Web Client interface.
- This behaviour was linked to cases of failure to import Directory users
- Improved logging and usability for the Directory Management pages
- Fixed issues when viewing credentials by Tag in the Web Client.
- Fixed an issue where where server startup would time out while performing some v6 to v7 updates
- Fixed an issue that would prevent users from activating new licenses.
- If you're upgrading from version 6.4.13 or earlier, follow these instructions to avoid errors post-upgrade.
- KeePass Clients v6.0.1 and older will not be able to perform actions that require usage comments.
- Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported in Password Server Version ≥ 7.0.1.