With KeePass Client v7.3.1 (no change)
Jan 20th, 2016
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last version of any type.
- Improved the performance of the credential tree on the Web Client.
- Web Client language is now selectable via a dropdown menu at the bottom of each page.
- Admins can lock language settings for all users on the Settings page.
- Fixed an issue where UI was not working on the Import Users page with German Translations.
- Corrected a regression where the Google Two-Factor secret was not available to users with an offline install of Password Server.
- Fixed an issue where Password Reset could succeed erroneously when all reset questions were displayed at the same time during answering.
- Fixed an issue where Reset Enrollment reminder emails could have broken links.
- Fixed an issue of an incorrect error message repeating in log files
- Fixed an issue where an unsuccessful Backup or Restore operation on SQLite could prevent other background operations, such as Notifications, from firing.
- Fixed an issue where an unsuccessful Restore operation on MS SQL Server or PostgreSQL could lock up Password Server indefinitely.
- KeePass Clients v6.0.1 and older will not be able to perform actions that require usage comments.
- Nested AD/LDAP groups cannot be imported in Password Server Version 7.0.1 - 7.3.x.
- Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported in Password Server Version ≥ 7.0.1.