With KeePass Client v7.1.4 (no change)
Sept 1, 2015
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last version of any type (7.1.5).
- When Directory users who cannot reset their password through Password Server, do attempt a reset, they will now receive an email explaining that they cannot.
- Directory Users that have already been imported and have the Administer Users permission can now login when Directory access has been disabled.
- Fixed an issue where Custom Field names with certain special characters would cause errors on the Web Client.
- The KeePass Client's workspace cannot be locked when using Two Faction Authentication. (Fixed in KeePass Client 7.1.15+)
- The "Manage Policies" page is inaccessible when .NET 4.6 is installed. (Fixed in 7.1.11+)
- Old versions of Client apps that do not support the Usage Comment feature will not be able to perform actions that have "require comments" turned on. Make sure you also have the latest KeePass Client if you wish to use these features.
- Nested AD/LDAP groups cannot be imported in Password Server Version 7.0.1 - 7.3.5.
- Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported in Password Server Version ≥ 7.0.1.
- In Internet Explorer, The Password Server must be viewed with Compatability Mode turned off. Some IE settings force intranet sites to be viewed in Compatability Mode; if these settings cannot be disabled, accessing the Web Client using its fully qualified domain name can get around these settings.