Version v7.1.5 (Stable)
With KeePass Client v7.1.4
Aug 28, 2015
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last Stable Release (7.1.4). For information about the "Latest" versions inbetween, see Older And Inbetween Versions.
A vulnerability has be discovered in this release. See Version v7.1.15 for more details.
- Offline Activation is now available
- See Activating Software for more details
- At least one admin user (specifically, a user with the "Administer Users" permission) must be local to Password Server, rather than imported from AD/LDAP. Without a local admin, no one will be able to log in after the upgrade. (Fixed in 7.1.7+)
- The KeePass Client's workspace cannot be locked when using Two Faction Authentication. (Fixed in KeePass Client 7.1.15+)
- The "Manage Policies" page is inaccessible when .NET 4.6 is installed. (Fixed in 7.1.11+)
- Old versions of Client apps that do not support the Usage Comment feature will not be able to perform actions that have "require comments" turned on. Make sure you also have the latest KeePass Client if you wish to use these features.
- Nested AD/LDAP groups cannot be imported in Password Server Version 7.0.1 - 7.3.5.
- Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported in Password Server Version ≥ 7.0.1.
- In Internet Explorer, The Password Server must be viewed with Compatability Mode turned off. Some IE settings force intranet sites to be viewed in Compatability Mode; if these settings cannot be disabled, accessing the Web Client using its fully qualified domain name can get around these settings.