With KeePass Client v7.1.4
Aug 27, 2015
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last Stable Release (7.1.1). For information about the "Latest" versions inbetween, see Older And Inbetween Versions.
- Added a clarifying statement that the Directory user import feature is not avaliable in unregistered trial mode. Contact Pleasant Solutions for a limited time trial key to access this feature.
- Fixed an issue where the new license system was preventing users from being able to login to the Web Client
- Fixed an issue where users that lacked the permission to create new Notification and Comment Triggers were not able to assign Notification and Comment Requirements to Folders and Entries
- Fixed an issue where Keepass would throw an error if mulitple AutoType Sequences existed for the same window name in a Entry.
- Old versions of Client apps that do not support the Usage Comment feature will not be able to perform actions that have "require comments" turned on. Make sure you also have the latest KeePass Client if you wish to use these features.
- Nested AD/LDAP groups cannot be imported in Password Server Version 7.0.1 - 7.3.5.
- Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported in Password Server Version ≥ 7.0.1.
- In Internet Explorer, The Password Server must be viewed with Compatability Mode turned off. Some IE settings force intranet sites to be viewed in Compatability Mode; if these settings cannot be disabled, accessing the Web Client using its fully qualified domain name can get around these settings.