Version v7.1.20 (Stable)
With KeePass Client v7.1.20
- The License tab will now display a warning when the license Maintencance Subsciption has expired.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the Web Client from loading in IE 9
- Fixed an issue where the KeePass Client installer was checking for .Net 4.0 when the client requires 4.5
- The Role column filter in the Manage Users grid does not work and will present an error dialog if it is used.
- Old versions of Client apps that do not support the Usage Comment feature will not be able to perform actions that have "require comments" turned on. Make sure you also have the latest KeePass Client if you wish to use these features.
- Nested AD/LDAP groups cannot be imported in Password Server Version 7.0.1 - 7.3.5.
- Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported in Password Server Version ≥ 7.0.1.
- In Internet Explorer, The Password Server must be viewed with Compatibility Mode turned off. Some IE settings force intranet sites to be viewed in Compatibility Mode; if these settings cannot be disabled, accessing the Web Client using its fully qualified domain name can get around these settings.