Version v7.1.19 (Stable)
With KeePass Client v7.1.19
Nov 2, 2015
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last stable version (7.1.18).
For information about the "Latest" versions inbetween, see Older And Inbetween Versions.
- Improvements and fixes to the KeePass Offline Mode workflow
- Fixed an issue with comments that could prevent admins from assigning an Access Level to a Role.
- Fixed an issue where viewing a Role membership page would result in a error.
- Clarified the wording on the Email Subscriptions (formerly Email Settings) page. Fixed an issue where the option to receive 0 additional emails could not be selected.
- The Role column filter in the Manage Users grid does not work and will present an error dialog if it is used.
- Old versions of Client apps that do not support the Usage Comment feature will not be able to perform actions that have "require comments" turned on. Make sure you also have the latest KeePass Client if you wish to use these features.
- Nested AD/LDAP groups cannot be imported in Password Server Version 7.0.1 - 7.3.5.
- Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported in Password Server Version ≥ 7.0.1.
- In Internet Explorer, The Password Server must be viewed with Compatibility Mode turned off. Some IE settings force intranet sites to be viewed in Compatibility Mode; if these settings cannot be disabled, accessing the Web Client using its fully qualified domain name can get around these settings.