With KeePass Client v7.1.9
Sept 11, 2015
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last version of any type (7.1.7).
- Administrators can now control their users' ability to edit their Display Name, Email and Phone Number with User Policies (User & Roles > Manage Policies)
- See User Policies for more information.
- More visible indicators for when KeePass is operating in Offline Mode
- Fixed an issue that could prevent new Adminisistrative permissions from being added to existing admin roles during upgrades.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent a credential from being moved from between folders with different Access Levels that have the same permissions, if the user did not have Granting authority in both the source and destination.
- The KeePass Client's workspace cannot be locked when using Two Faction Authentication. (Fixed in KeePass Client 7.1.15+)
- The "Manage Policies" page is inaccessible when .NET 4.6 is installed. (Fixed in 7.1.11+)
- Old versions of Client apps that do not support the Usage Comment feature will not be able to perform actions that have "require comments" turned on. Make sure you also have the latest KeePass Client if you wish to use these features.
- Nested AD/LDAP groups cannot be imported in Password Server Version 7.0.1 - 7.3.5.
- Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported in Password Server Version ≥ 7.0.1.
- In Internet Explorer, The Password Server must be viewed with Compatability Mode turned off. Some IE settings force intranet sites to be viewed in Compatability Mode; if these settings cannot be disabled, accessing the Web Client using its fully qualified domain name can get around these settings.