Version 7.1.1 (Stable)
With KeePass Client v7.0.0
We have synced major version numbers between KeePass and Password Server for this release
Aug 21, 2015
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the last Stable Release (7.0.21). For information about the "Latest" versions inbetween, see Older And Inbetween Versions.
- Added step with one-time online activation of license key.
- Performance improvement when syncing credentials for offline mode.
- Fixed an issue where Server that lacked a user named 'admin' would fail to start up.
- Fixed an issue where Editing the Custom Fields of Entry via the Web Client would cause its Attachments to be deleted. If you have experienced this issue, the attachments can be recovered by Restoring the Entry from its History.
- Old versions of Client apps that do not support the Usage Comment feature will not be able to perform actions that have "require comments" turned on. Make sure you also have the latest KeePass Client if you wish to use these features.
- Nested AD/LDAP groups cannot be imported in Password Server Version 7.0.1 - 7.3.5.
- Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported in Password Server Version ≥ 7.0.1.
- In Internet Explorer, The Password Server must be viewed with Compatability Mode turned off. Some IE settings force intranet sites to be viewed in Compatability Mode; if these settings cannot be disabled, accessing the Web Client using its fully qualified domain name can get around these settings.