With KeePass Client v6.0.10
July 21, 2015
Warning For "Latest" Versions
Latest versions are intended for:
- early adopters
- evaluation of the product based on the latest feature set
- early access for planning of future deployments or providing Pleasant Solutions with feedback.
Latest versions are not ready for large mission-critical deployments, please use the most recent "Stable" version which has been tested much more thoroughly. Features in these Latest versions typically will make their way to Stable versions between 2 weeks and 3 months later.
- Password Auto Changer
- Schedule automated password changing for your Unix, Active Directory and Open LDAP servers. Click here for more information.
- Tagging is now accessible from the Web Client
- View and edit Tags set in KeePass
- Quickly access Entries with a tag through the Tag folders.
- Various UI improvements and fixes.
- Performance improvements when navigating folders.
- KeePass now refreshes an Entry when it is opened to avoid displaying out of date information.
Bug Fixes for Existing Features
- Fixed issues that were preventing backwards compatibility with previous API version. It is still recommended that you use the latest available clients to get the most out of the new Version 7 features.
Bug Fixes for New Features
- Fixed an issue where Syslog Logging would attempt to use IPv6 if 'localhost' was given as the Syslog Host Name
- Fixed an issue where using a password via SSH Proxy required View Password permssion rather than just Use Via Proxy permission.
- Fixed an issue where Folders and Entries with Notification settings could not be deleted without first removing the Notification.
- Fixed an issue that would occiaisionally prevent a Notification email from being sent.
- Fixed an issue where inherited Notifications could not be seen in the Notification settings dialog.
- Fixed an issue where regular events would be displayed in the Error section of the Load Report.
- Fixed an issue that could make the Feedback form unrepsonsive when sending non-anonymous feedback.
- Fixed an issue where Email Verification links would not be valid (missing 'https://' and the port number for the Password Server)
- After importing credentials into KeePass, KeePass must first be refreshed before any edits can be performed. This issue will be fixed in the next release.
- Old versions of Client apps that do not support the Usage Comment feature will not be able to perform actions that have "require comments" turned on. Make sure you also have the latest KeePass Client if you wish to use these features.
- This is a significant release and Password Server may take a long time to start back up (only the first time) after the install completes as your database is upgraded. Remember to back up your database before beginning the upgrade as interrupting this process could leave the database in an unusable state.
- Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 are no longer supported in Pleasant KeePass Client Version ≥ 6.0.1 (because of the .NET Framework ≥ 4.5 requirement). Users of those legacy operating systems should use Client Version 5.0.3 and Password Server Version 6.4.13 (the most recent to support Client Version 5.0.3) until they upgrade.
- Nested AD/LDAP groups cannot be imported in Password Server Version 7.0.1 - 7.3.5.
- Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported in Password Server Version ≥ 7.0.1.
- In Internet Explorer, The Password Server must be viewed with Compatability Mode turned off. Some IE settings force intranet sites to be viewed in Compatability Mode; if these settings cannot be disabled, accessing the Web Client using its fully qualified domain name can get around these settings.