With KeePass Client v7.10.23
With Auto-Fill Plugin v0.90.2
Apr 21st, 2021
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous version.
Two security concerns have been addressed in this release.
- Vulnerability Patch:
- This update resolves these concerns.
- A summary will be provided soon. Companies will be given 6 months to deploy this patch, before more specific information is disclosed.
- Added Report export to CSV for the following reports: Access Frequency, Attachment Report, Password Access History, Password Age, Password Expiry, Password Strength, and User Access History
- Added a filter on roles to User Access History Report and changed the report's name to Access History Report.
- Added a performance improvement option which loads pre-calculations of user permissions at time of login. Currently this can be toggled with a database modification. Later an admin option setting will be made available. Contact us for more details.
- Banner warnings will now only inform users of Stable release versions which have been out for at least 60 days.
- Fixed a problem where a blank User Display name may cause an error.
- Fixed an email settings problem where password may be cleared.
- Chrome Auto-Fill Plugin:
- Some environments have some connection / auto-fill issues; Improvements coming.
- Some website logins are not yet fully supported; Improvements coming.
- Some styling issues, e.g. field icon placement
- If upgrading from versions 7.10.4 - 7.10.15:
- Using a SQLite Database: double-check the Backup file size represents the full size of original database file (ProgramData folder: PleasantPassServer.db).
- KeePass client version 7.10.22 or higher are compatible; earlier versions are not fully compatible.
- Server version 7.11.6 is the min compatible version for Auto-Fill plugin in Chrome version 88 or higher.
- Auto-Filler extension version 0.90.2 is the min compatible version in Chrome version 88 or higher.
- It is also compatible with upcoming versions 89 & 90 (Chrome Beta & Dev channel releases).