With KeePass Client v7.10.23
With Auto-Fill Plugin v0.90.2
Feb 12th, 2021
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous version.
- Resolved connection issues for Auto-Fill plugin (with version 0.90.2) including for Chrome version 88. A valid, trusted, site certificate helps secure the connection.
- Fixed a problem connecting with SAML SSO in Auto-Fill plugin.
- Chrome Auto-Fill Plugin - available in Chrome Marketplace:
- Some website logins are not yet fully supported; Improvements coming.
- Some styling issues, e.g. field icon placement
- If upgrading from versions 7.10.4 - 7.10.15:
- Using a SQLite Database: double-check the Backup file size represents the full size of original database file (ProgramData folder: PleasantPassServer.db).
- Server version 7.11.06 is the min compatible version for Auto-Fill plugin in Chrome version 88 or higher.
- Auto-Filler extension version 0.90.2 is the min compatible version in Chrome version 88 or higher.
- It is also compatible with upcoming versions 89 & 90 (Chrome Beta & Dev channel releases).
- KeePass client version 7.10.22 or higher are compatible; earlier versions are not fully compatible.