With KeePass Client v7.10.23
With Auto-Fill Plugin v0.90
Jan 25th, 2021
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous version.
- Fixed an error that may occur when creating a new User Policy.
- Chrome Auto-Fill Plugin - available in Chrome Marketplace:
- Some websites are not yet fully supported in this initial release. Improvements coming.
- Some styling issues, e.g. field icon placement
- Error handling may not be informative
- SAML SSO problem authenticating; expect a resolution soon.
- If upgrading from versions 7.10.4 - 7.10.15:
- Using a SQLite Database: double-check the Backup file size represents the full size of original database file (ProgramData folder: PleasantPassServer.db).
- All KeePass users should use KeePass client version 7.10.22 or higher (available from the Client Download tab as usual); earlier versions will not be fully compatible.