With KeePass Client v7.10.23
Sep 24th, 2020
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous version.
- Admin users are prompted to setup a challenge policy to safeguard their login account in case of forgetting their password.
- Users are prompted to "Reset" their passwords from the login screen.
- Improvements to XSS prevention.
- Fix of the Copy Link url in the Action menus.
- Fix of the Password Auto Changer form for Unix entries.
- If upgrading from a previous 7.10.x version with a SQLite database:
- Double-check that the size of the Backup files represents the full size of the original database file (PleasantPassServer.db). Rarely there may have existed an unsupported date-time value, preventing the saving the full backup file. This is resolved in the latest versions.
- All KeePass users should use KeePass client version 7.10.22 or higher (available from the Client Download tab as usual); earlier versions will not be fully compatible.