With KeePass Client v7.10.15
March 19th, 2020
March 23rd, 2020 (version 7.10.15)
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous version.
- Columns can now be resized in the Web Client search results.
- Request Access comments are now saved and visible in the Audit Logs.
- Fixed an issue where the Request Denied notification email would not be sent to the requesting user.
- Fixed an issue with displaying special characters in the Entry / Folder Notifications window.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent Automatic Backups from saving for SQLite installs upgraded from version 7.9.x.
- Fixed an issue where changing the color or icon for an Entry with a KeePass Client, using API v5, could overwrite the password with a blank value. The original password would still be available from the entry History records, in the web application.
- Fixed an issue where moving an Entry in the KeePass client required more permissions than moving the Entry in the Web client.
- Previous SQLite Backup files of versions upgraded from 7.9.x to 7.10.x may have an unsupported datetime value, preventing the saving the full backup file.
- By upgrading the current database to this version, the issue will be resolved and going forward Backup files will not have an issue.
- However, note that attempting a restore of a incomplete backup file with this datetime problem will fail.
- All KeePass users should use a new KeePass client version (available from the Client Download tab as usual); KeePass versions before 7.9.28 are not compatible.