With KeePass Client v7.10.6
January 22, 2020
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous version.
- Added System Login Message to the Enterprise edition.
- A custom System Message can be displayed to users at login. Users will see and must acknowledge the message before they are able to login. This is useful for a general admin message or for use in high-security environments.
- Syslogs can now be transmitted with TCP/IP protocol
- The Escape keyboard shortcut (ESC) can now be used to close windows and popups in the web application (e.g. Entry window, Password window, etc.).
- KeePass Login/Refresh performance improvements.
- Fixed an issue that may have hindered a user from being deleted.
- All KeePass users should use a new KeePass client version (available from the Client Download tab as usual); KeePass versions before 7.9.28 are not compatible.