With KeePass Client v7.10.6
December 18th, 2019
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous version.
- Active Directory Accounts that have been imported into Password Server can now be unlocked automatically upon resetting their passwords via Password Server.
- This feature is available in Enterprise+ and can be enabled from the Directory Configuration.
- When the "Enforce Partner Sign In" option is enabled, older KeePass and Mobile clients that use Password authentication will be blocked from accessing Password Server.
- Fixed some issues preventing the usage of External Entry Host in the Entry Import and Autochange workflows
- All KeePass users should use this new KeePass client (available from the Client Download tab as usual). KeePass versions before 7.9.28 are not compatible.