With KeePass Client v7.10.4
November 27, 2019
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous version.
New Two Factor Provider: Email Verification Code
- Sends a one-time use verification code to the user's email when they attempt to sign in.
New Feature: System Admin Message
- A custom message that must be acknowledged by users before they can access the system.
- Available in Enterprise+ installs, under Settings > General
- Notification Triggers can now be configured to fire when Folders and Entries are Archived.
- Enforced Client Configurations can now be replaced with a newly uploaded file without having to delete and recreate the previous rules.
- Fixed an issue where KeePass for Pleasant Password Server would continue to show SSL Policy Errors after "Do not show this message for this certificate" had been checked.
- All KeePass users should use this new KeePass client (available from the Client Download tab as usual). KeePass versions before 7.9.28 are not compatible.