With KeePass Client v7.10.3
November 19, 2019
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous version.
- Additional user interface changes to the KeePass login design
- Fixed an issue where the Web Client could not save more than 10 custom fields in an entry
- Fixed an issue where new External Host Configurations could not be saved
- The "Redirect on Session Expiration" global policy flag now correctly navigates away, even if an entry is open.
- Various minor fixes to the Web Client and Administration UI
- All KeePass users should use this new KeePass client (available from the Client Download tab as usual). KeePass versions before 7.9.28 are not compatible.