With KeePass Client v7.10.1
October 29, 2019
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous version.
- New and improved authentication workflow in KeePass for Pleasant Password Server
- Administrators can now export config files from the Client Configuration page, by clicking the filename to download.
- Administrators can now enforce SAML logins for their users, with the option to allow select roles to login directly
- Periods are now allowed in backup folder paths
- Service Configuration Utility handles Certificate import on Windows Server Core. Administrators can manually enter the path to the certificate to import
- Fixed an issue that would prevent Administrators from deleting report schedules that they did not make.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent a user from viewing the User Access on a folder or entry if they lacked the access needed to grant Access Levels.
- Direct links for folders and entries now use the Display URL configured in the General System Settings.
- Fixed v5 API issue that could show an Error 500 on the StatusCodeError.
- All KeePass users should use this new KeePass client (available from the Client Download tab as usual). KeePass versions before 7.9.28 are not compatible.